And if we had to choose one pump to which we owe that reputation to it would be this one, the Pista Floor Pump. If you’ve been around the sport of cycling for any length of time, you’ve likely seen this pump with a Molteni orange barrel. That’s because during the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s the orange Pista was the pump that shop mechanics used because of its rebuildability; the pump that the European pro mechanics preferred because of its flat profile; and the pump that cyclists around the world bought knowing that it would be the last floor pump they ever needed to buy.
- Durable, high strength Steel barrel
- Compact Ash wood handle with hose guides
- High efficiency SILCA leather plunger piston design
- Brass check-valve assembly
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- Push on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve
- Rated to 220psi