We've all done those rides when you use every last bit of energy, draw on all those training rides, and appreciate that extra bit of support and protection. Most Castelli products are made for racing and tend towards minimalism. This short goes the other way giving a bit more compression in the legs, an extra compression band around the lower back, and comes up a bit higher in front to hold everything in.
We still couldn't resist some nods towards minimalism, like the innovative leg ending that avoids any sort of elastic whatsoever and instead uses vertical bands that grip the leg with out limiting stretch. And the bib straps are completely seamless and just disappear when you put them on. And finally there's the Progetto X2 Air seat pad that straddles the line between giving plenty of support and padding while being soft enough that you almost don't feel it.
- Forza fabric with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- 3D mesh breathable lumbar support band
- Reduced seaming for more comfort
- Raw-edge leg ending with vertical silicone grippers
- Bonded flat ergonomic bib straps for extra comfort
- Embossed Castelli shadow wordmark
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad