We made it completely waterproof and compact, and, as you’d expect from Castelli, we also gave it an amazing on-bike fit, yet it’s still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba. This jacket is an emergency piece, so we knew you wouldn’t want to break the bank with it, but the only real compromise compared to our top-of-the-line offerings is in breathability. We didn’t make this for an all-day rain ride, but it’s just right for your next emergency.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps rain off with 10,000 mm water column
- Slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations
- Innovative “gutters” drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and seam sealing keep all water out